Title I Program Information
Prairie Hills provides their federal funded Title I services through the MTSS framework (Multi-Tiered System of Supports). We currently have two buildings that qualify for Title I Schoolwide services, Sabetha Elementary and Wetmore Elementary. If you are a parent of a student in one of these buildings we encourage you to participate, evaluate and provide us with reflective feedback as we continue to improve our services. As part of the program each parent will be asked to sign a parent-student compact in cooperation of delivering the support your student needs. Also as a parent of a student involved in the program you have the right to:
- request information regarding the professional qualifications of your student's teacher.
- notification if students in the classroom are instructed by a teacher for four or more continuous weeks when the teacher would not be considered "highly qualified".
- a copy of your student's state assessment scores.
- copy of the parent/school compact.
- ask questions about and receive information on the program and student progress.
- complete the annual family engagement survey.
For further information pertaining the program, please contact your child's building administrator or central office at 785-284-2175.